Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 7

184 again today. I was awake at 4am this morning so I got up, an hour earlier than usual but that’s ok. At 5 I went running and it was raining pretty good and it was foggy too. It was kind of a relaxing run today; I didn’t take the dogs with me so I didn’t have to worry about them tripping me in the dark. Today I was able to jog the whole route, I hit the hill first while I was still fresh and that helped. The rest of the way is pretty much downhill or flat ground. When I can run this route without a problem then I’ll stretch out and make a different route.

Just the three of us for work again today but it went smoother because we had more people check out and we didn’t have to refresh their rooms. Yay!

I forgot to take a protein to work for lunch so all I ate was cabbage and Melba toast. I went to the grocery store after work to get some more chicken and veggies. I’m sure glad I can mix veggies now, it makes eating a little more interesting. For dinner I had turkey and romaine.

My Mom reads all my blogs, I guess that’s how she knows what I’m up to or down to in this case (my weight) so I’ve got to say hi to her. “Hi Mom, I love you”

No comments: