Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 1 of South Beach diet

182 this morning, probably because I didn’t eat anything last night. Oh what a miserable night. I hate being sick, have I told you that lately? I couldn’t breath, my throat hurt, my nose would run, I would cough, ugh…now I have a headache. I want my mommy! Terry is being good though. Making sure I have water and he rubbed vapor rub on my feet and chest last night. He rubs my arm and my head and he’s so cute about it I don’t want to tell him “don’t touch me, it hurts” poor guy. I hate being sick.
Today is the first day of our south beach diet and I’m going to cook a turkey but I’m not sure what to cook with it. We can’t have potatoes, bread, stuffing or yams and I don’t know about gravy so I guess we’ll have lots of veggies with it.


Well the turkey was done way before I thought it should be and was falling apart but it was edible I fixed some cabbage to go with it and had 1/3 of an avocado for my fat. I also had turkey and cabbage for dinner with peanuts for a snack before bed. I’m not feeling any better I hope I feel better in the morning, I can’t miss any work.

No comments: