Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 5

184 today, life is a yoyo. I got up on time this morning so I jogged early but I couldn’t make it as far without stopping as I did yesterday, I wonder why that happens. I had scrambled eggs and salsa with sauerkraut for breakfast, not to bad. I had nuts for a mid morning snack. There were a lot of stayovers at work today so it was a big day for refreshes and we are now doing turndowns at the same time so I learned how to do both of those. Then we had a few rooms to clean. Busy day, I love days like that where I can stay busy and not think about food or eating and because of that I didn’t eat lunch until 3:30, I had fish salad with salsa. For dinner I had cottage cheese with more sauerkraut. My hands are a little stiff and I’m sure it’s from working them so hard today. I’ll sleep good tonight.

No comments: