Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 4

185 today…maybe I shouldn’t be jogging but my legs are getting skinny again, when I put my ankles together there is getting to be a tiny space between my thighs. Yes! No more wearing out pants in that area.
Today is a day off work so I’m going to try and blog during the day and tell you what goes on in a typical day of my life. I didn’t set the alarm last night and slept very well after taking Nyquil so I lost 1 ½ hours of my day already. The fire master guy said not to run the dishwasher or dryer when you go to bed so I do my dishes in the mornings and then straighten the kitchen up and put a load of laundry in if needed. Now I’ll fix me something to eat and it looks like eggs again… I think I’ll get some sauerkraut out and have with them. Not to bad. I cleaned out the pantry and restocked the shelves. This is Harmon’s last week for the case lot sale and I won’t get paid until Friday so I hope there is something left when I get there. For my mid morning snack I had 1/3 of an avocado. It’s 11:30, I’m going to go jog before lunch. Boy it’s hot out there 61*, I wore a sweatshirt jacket and about died by the time I got home. For lunch I fixed fish and romaine with tomatoes.
I’ve got scouts today so I need to get my activities ready for the boys. That only took an hour so I’ll vacuum off and under the couches that are downstairs. Hey, I found money, it always pays to clean. I also found Josie’s Ipod and my missing combs. My afternoon snack was a cheese stick.
Scouts was fun, we made marble mazes in cut off boxes. That lasted an hour then I drove them home.
I fixed dinner, chicken and cabbage for me and chicken with rice and sauce for the rest of the family. They don’t want to diet. I’ll watch a couple of TV shows now and then go to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: