Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 3

183 today. I’m not surprised I ate a lot yesterday. I jogged again today so I must be feeling better. I’m on the down side of sickness. I hate being sick. I see that Kenley got sick too. I wonder if he caught it from here in St. George. I feel for you Kenley.
The days go by so fast at work, I get there at 8:30 and before I know it it’s 10:30 then 2:00 then 5 and time to go home. Now that I’m eating breakfast I forget to eat lunch at noon and it’s usually at 2 and then I’ll eat again at 6. With snacks in between all that I feel like all I do is eat. So for breakfast I had eggs again with a cheese stick for a snack and chicken salad for lunch and I didn’t have my afternoon snack and for dinner I finished my salad that I didn’t eat all of at lunch time.

No comments: