Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 8


184 still today, maybe that’s where I’m going to stay.

It was raining really hard this morning when I got up to run so I went back to bed and slept for another 3 hours. I fixed microwave omelets for breakfast this morning for Terry and I, they were pretty tasty too.

Our church meetings are at 11 o’clock this year so we have time to relax before we go. The Bishop and his family spoke today, they did a good job. It was touching and of course I cried at some of the content.

For lunch I fixed a southwestern ground beef chili that I got from the South Beach diet but it didn’t have any liquid in it so I added 2 cans of tomatoes and a can of water. I liked it but the real test was for the girls because they are real picky. They liked it, hey Mikey.

For dinner I had cottage cheese.

I wore a dress today that my neighbor had given me a couple of weeks ago. She said she’ll never be thin enough to wear it and thought it might look good on me. It’s big on me and until I can have someone take it in I’ll wear a sweater over it to cover up the bagginess. Anyone out there that can alter clothes I'd love to hear from you.


No comments: