Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 30

186! That makes a total of 30 pounds in 30 days! I’m so excited! Can you tell.

I worked at Entrada today and most of the members that came in to eat that know me could tell that I have lost weight and are very happy for me too.

I saddled up my horse today and went for a short ride in the hills. I haven’t been on her in such a long time I didn’t want to get sore, besides it was really cold. I felt sorry for her before, having to carry a ton of weight around so I quit riding her. ( I also was having a hard time getting my foot high enough to get it in the stirrup). She was a little nasty so I need to get on her everyday and get her back into shape and it will also tone my body up, without gaining weight, to ride again. A person uses a lot of different muscles while riding a horse, that’s why you get sore when you first start riding.

Today is mine and Terry's 19th wedding anniversary we were going to go to Olive Garden but he doesn't feel good.

For lunch today I had fish and lettuce with melba and an orange slush for dessert and for dinner I ground up some chicken and made a patty and had it with cabbage since someone ate all the tomatoes. I had strawberries for dessert. I found a new jasmine tea that tastes real good too so I drank a lot of tea today.

No comments: