Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 35

I am still at 186 so I must just be maintaining because of raising my proteins to 4.5 oz per serving. I can’t donate plasma until my results come back and I called Biolife yesterday and they said it could be another week until they get the results and by then I will be through with the injections and on the 2 week portion of the diet so I might as well go back to the 3.5 oz servings for the last 5 days of the injections. I want to get to at least 180 pounds.
Okay, so a few good things happened today. I started out by going to Entrada for my review but it was postponed for a couple of hours so I went to the Inn’s to check on how my interview went yesterday and Rheanne, the Inn Manager, offered me the supervisor job, yay, of course I said yes. I start on Monday. I’m so excited. Then I went to see Marium and get my new measurements and I have lost a total of 22 inches off of my body! That includes my shoulders, chest, hips, biceps, forearms, thighs, calves and 11 inches off my waist! No wonder my pants are baggy on me. That does not include my neck and face which have also lost inches but we didn’t measure those. Marium also took new pictures of me to post on the spa site. Merideth was there too and she is looking superb as well. Way to go Merideth!
Then I went back to Entrada for my review and David marked everything “Meets” or “Exceeds Standards”. I love Entrada and everyone who works and lives there.
If there is anyone out there reading this that has doubts about this diet, DON’T! It works! It’s amazing. No cravings…for example, Grandma Tobler’s was having there grand opening today and said that if you come in and say you heard this on KONY radio you can have a free cinnamon roll so I went and got one for my husband and I wasn’t even tempted to try it. I was however actually looking forward to eating my lunch.
For lunch I had fish and cucumbers with melba and an orange slushy and then Terry and I drove out to see the new airport and then went to see the movie Gran Torino, it was pretty good. I fixed the family chicken noodle soup for their dinner and for my dinner I had chicken broccoli, melba and strawberries.

No comments: