Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 36

Okay, I weighed 185 today. We’re getting back on track here. Today is my last free Saturday for quite a while since I will be working on Saturday’s from now on so I called my daughter Sarah and told her to bring the family and let’s go to Pirate Island ( a new restaurant in town. It was really fun. It looks sort of like Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland and there is an arcade room where you can win tickets to trade for prizes. I didn’t eat anything there but Sarah said the pizza was really good. They have a 24 inch pizza that is huge. I’ll go back someday when I can have some and see for myself how good it is.
For lunch today I had chicken and an apple and for dinner it was fish and cabbage.
I was just checking out the South Beach Diet phase’s 1 and 2 to see what I’m in for in 8 days and you know it sounds doable so I don’t think I’ll have anything to worry about. I may lose more weight on that too.
I talked to another friend today from Entrada and she wants to lose 10-15 pounds to look good in her bikini in a few weeks so I think she may do the HCG diet at Green Valley Spa too.

No comments: