Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 29

188 today. Yeah! I really feel good today. I have lost 28 pounds so I figured it's time to take pictures again. The last swimsuit pictures were at the 14 pound loss. I can't see much of a difference but I sure can feel it.

Posted by Picasa
Biolife called me this morning and said that my protein was low and that I couldn't donate until it gets back up so I talked with Dr. Reynolds this morning and he said to increase my protein by two ounces per day and that should help. Tomorrow will be my first day off on any injections and I have also started my monthly so I won't have any injection on Monday either. Marium says I may not lose any weight in the next few days but that it should come off soon. Let's hope so. I have 11 more days to go.
So today I had chicken and swiss chard for lunch and strawberries for dessert and fish and cabbage for dinner with an orange slush for dessert.

No comments: