Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 34

Okay I still weighed 186 so I did another apple day. I have to be honest here I don’t like apple days. I can’t seem to find good crisp apples which are the best, I hate the mealy ones.
I went for the job interview this morning and I feel like it went pretty well. The job seems to be right up my alley, I hope I get it.
After the interview I went to my daughter’s home to baby-sit while she went to a job (she does draperies). I started a puzzle and when Sarah got home she wouldn’t let me go home until we finished it. It took about 4 hours but we got it done.
I’m going in tomorrow to do measurements with Marium. I’ll post the results later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best Grandma ever and I wish so much you were closer! Kiss those lovely babies for their Auntie!