Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 33

Today I still weighed 186, one more day at this weight and I’ll do another apple day.
I got ready for my interview this morning and just before I left the lady called me and said that something has come up and could we reschedule for tomorrow? “Sure”, I said. That gave me another day to clean and organize some more. I also had pack meeting tonight and needed to fix something for refreshments. The theme was Holiday Lights so I figured I would make rice crispy squares out of colored crispies and pipe and outline of a Christmas tree on each one with icing. It turned out pretty cool looking.
I went through all my work pants this morning to see what I have. The first pair was size 36 and they fit real loose, they didn’t slide off and I can still wear them but they are real baggy. Yay! The next pair was 34’s and they fit a little better on the waist but were still baggy in the butt. (these are men’s pants that I buy because women’s are not long enough) The next pair said 33x32 and I know that they were short but I tried them on anyway. I had to suck in just a bit to get them hooked up but they felt fine once I got that done but they were to short. Then I remembered I had bought a pair for Terry and those were it so they went into his closet. When I put my scout shirt on it wasn’t tight either. My depression over nothing fitting me is subsiding and this is a good thing.
I ate ½ a grapefruit for breakfast along with tea and more tea. For lunch I had chicken and broccoli and for dinner I fixed fish with romaine and had strawberries for dessert.

No comments: