Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 31

Today I weighed 186. No change from yesterday but that was expected. I had a busy day today. I stared out with taking my daughter Taylor to school and then hitting the spa for my injection then I went to Biolife to get another blood test to see if my protein came up but they said it could take one to two weeks before I find out and can donate again. That’s my gas and food money so things are going to be tight until I can donate plasma again. Then I went looking for a teapot, I stopped by a thrift store and the DI first just in case they had a used one but no luck. Then I picked up the grandson’s and watched them until their parents got home. We had beef and cabbage for lunch. I went to Tuesday Morning but they are closed this week for inventory so I went down the stores and came across Kitchen Collections and found a brewing cup that has an infuser with it for the flowering tea that I have so that’s what I bought. Then the girls called and said to meet them and Dad at Olive Garden for dinner. I ordered Chicken Caesar Salad with the lettuce and chicken together and everything else on the side which I gave to the girls and Terry used the dressing as dip for his breadsticks. I did really good. I had strawberries for dessert when I got home.
Marium called and wants to do midpoint measurements on me this week, it will be interesting to see how many inches I’ve lost and where I’ve lost them.

No comments: