Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 8

I weighed 201 this morning, only a 1 lb loss from yesterday so it looks like it may be one lb a day now.
I went to Green Valley Spa today to a cooking class for the HCG diet. Mariann showed us how to make chicken stock so tonight I went and bought all I needed to make my own, I can’t wait.
My hunger is kind of subsiding more and more each day. This morning I had water and tea and ½ of a grapefruit and did just fine. For lunch I had chicken and tomatoes and did fine again till dinner. Oh, hey, I had fish tonight for dinner. I never thought I could do it but at the cooking class Mariann was telling us how to cook the fish and it sounded so good I just had to try it, and I liked it.

While I was walking around today my pants felt very baggy on me and it felt good.

No comments: