Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 5

My weight this morning was 206.
While I was fixing my lunch this morning I was getting hungry and I pondered on that for a moment and listened to my feelings. My brain is used to getting up and eating breakfast first thing even if I’m not hungry. I just loved putting food in my mouth, I love the taste of food, I love the look of food. Now that I don’t eat breakfast I think I’m starving. My body started to feel weird like I was going to pass out and my mind is saying just eat something but I know I can’t blow this diet or I will be forever fat. I drank some tea and instantly felt better, so I quit worrying. I walked to work this morning it was 28* burr….

I noticed at work today that it was easier for me to bend over and the constant runny nose I’ve had at work is gone. My pants are also getting loose on me.
I had a beef salad for lunch today with a soggy apple. I think I’ll make applesauce out of the rest of them.
For dinner I had chicken with broccoli and melba toast.

When I got home from work my girls were in the living room and I had to show them how I could bend over and they were so excited. They wanted to know how long it had been since I could do that, ha ha ha. They must think I’m really old. The best thing was that while I was bent over I could talk. I didn’t have to hold my breath.

Pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: