Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 7

This morning I weighed 202, can this be right. So far I have lost 14 lbs. from day one. I really think the thin person inside of me is saying “Thank you, you have found the right stuff and have finally released me”. It’s funny because at night after dinner I feel so full and I think I must have gained weight but in the morning there’s the proof. I’m amazed. If I could lose another 14 lbs this week I’ll be looking so good for my family Christmas Party next Saturday. I haven’t seen any of my family since I started the diet and that includes my married daughter, my father and my step mother that live here in St. George. I want to surprise them and I think they will be surprised.


Okay, I finally found out how to take and load pictures with the new camera so here they are. In the first one I am standing normal not holding in or pushing out.









In the second one I’m holding everything in and








in the third one I’m pushing everything out. That way you will know what size my tummy is.









My husband just wanted to take the fourth one for fun but I’ll post it anyway. Marium says that my body type is the warrior. I guess that means the broad shoulders and the big bones.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: