Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 2

I didn't fall asleep as fast as I normally do last night. When the alarm went off I barely heard it only because my husband was trying to turn it off. I got up this morning just a bit tired. I went downstairs and took my morning pills, cleaned myself up, weighed in at 210 on my scale at home, went back up and got dressed. I forgot to put on my fat hider and when I looked in the mirror to see how bad it was I was actually surprised to see my tummy wasn't poking out as far as I thought it would after eating all that I did yesterday. It made me feel kind of skinny so I braved it and didn't put it on. I went down to eat something and noticed that I didn't have an appetite so I fixed me some tea and off to work I went. I figured by the time I got there I would be hungry but I wasn't. I had to force myself to eat but nothing sounded good. I finally decided to have biscuits and gravy and to make it better we added some shredded cheese and some bacon bits. We as in the Sous Chef, Dino, was assisting me. He commented on what I was eating by saying "A girl after my own heart" meaning he liked the way I piled on the food. (He's a big Polynesian Chief.
I had more biscuits and gravy the same way for a mid morning snack and for lunch I ate another bowl of the beef & baked potato soup. For dinner I had a macho nacho and macho chili cheese fries from Del Taco and chocolate cherry nut Ice cream for dessert.
Dino is going to assist me tomorrow as well, my first day of 500 calories. It's our company Christmas party and he is in charge of the food. I asked him what they were fixing that I could eat so he showed me the menu and we determined that I could have 3 oz. of lean beef and romaine lettuce and strawberries and he will fix it for me so it's plain. He's the best buddy ever.
I picked up 2 syringes from Green Valley Spa after work so I could inject myself tonight and tomorrow. I had my husband help and all went good.

No comments: