Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 1 continued

Waiting for a teenager to get off the internet is like waiting for the first drop of ketchup from a new bottle.
The party was fun as usual. The dinner was the same thing as usual. Ham, baked potato, salad, roll and desert. Again I stuffed myself to uncomfortabeness. (if that's even a word)
I saw Dr. Hinkle today, we talked about the different pills that I take and he seemed to think that I would be able to quit taking them. It is up to me if I want to stop now or latter. I'll stop one now because I'm sure I won't be eating anything that I shouldn't after tommorrow. He gave me my first injection along with some B12, in my hip, I didn't even feel the medicine going in. I could totally give myself the injections. I go back in tommorrow to see Monica, the nurse, for the next injection and weight check. Today I weighed 216. The heaviest I have ever weighed. (boohoo)

1 comment:

Lara Phister said...

Out of all the prizes to win, I think you got one of the best ones! I wish that shot was around a couple years ago when it took me 18 months to loose what takes the hcg 40 days! Good luck ;)