Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 12

Ahhh! My scale broke. I’ve got to go get another one, now! I’m addicted to it. Is that terrible or what?
I ran again today and it felt good. I’m getting my breathing down and it feels good so I’m going to start pushing myself for more distance.
One of the girls at work went to the hospital yesterday. Something about her kidneys, I sure hope she will be all right. My own father-in-law went home from the hospital today so that crisis is calming down at least.
I had a chicken salad for lunch and I haven’t had dinner yet, but it will be good I’m sure.
I’ve got to go to the store and get a scale, see ya later.

1 comment:

Lara Phister said...

Oh Sharon! Your little poem made me laugh! Thanks for keeping up with us :) I love reading about all of your weight loss adventures...you are motivating me to get out there and start running again.