Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 14

New scale says I’m 182 this morning, I like the new scale. I thought today was going to be the last day for Phase one of South Beach Diet but Marium wants me to go one more week so I better go buy more lettuce and chicken. I love you Marium.
I ran half again as far as my normal route this morning. My legs felt a little rubbery but all was well. Did you know my collar bones stick out now? Yeah they do and my bra strap keeps falling down off of my shoulder so I pinned them together in the back and the straps cut into my collar bones and now I have sores on them. Now I have to figure out another way to keep my straps up. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I had a burnt hamburger patty for lunch today. I kind of zapped it too long in the micro to reheat it. I didn’t have anything else to fix so I had to eat it. I brought Brussels sprouts too. I love them and haven’t had any for a while. Try them with vinegar. Yum, yum.

No comments: