Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 9

184 still. I actually got a hunger pang at work today and had to eat my morning snack. I haven’t felt hunger for a while now so it was kind of weird. I even had a big omelet for breakfast.

There were four of us at work today so we got quite a bit accomplished. Tomorrow the offices are switching around so I had the girls clean up the laundry room today after I left work. If tomorrow is a good weather day we’ll clean up the cart room and get the laundry put away.

For lunch I had some more of the chili I made yesterday and some romaine and for dinner I had ham and sauerkraut.

It was snowing when I went running this morning and then it snowed some more around lunch time, but it didn’t stick it just made things wet. It felt good when the sun came out though. I love this time of year, not to cold and not hot yet.

No comments: