Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 16

I weighed 195 this morning on my brother-in-law's scale. I won't know for sure how accurate his is until I get home to double check with mine. It is cold here in Idaho, it's like in the teen's but Winchester hills near St. George has more snow than they do here... well they did have more it's probably melted by now.
Today was a good day. I had my tea for breakfast as usual and a grapefruit half about mid morning. I worked all morning on ham and potatoes for lunch for the family and had energy to clean Bub's kitchen too. When it came time to eat I fixed my chicken with broccoli and melba toast and was just as satisfied as if I had been eating the ham. For a mid afternoon snack I boiled an apple, mashed it and sprinkled cinnamon on it. I call that my mashed potatoes. For dinner everyone had spaghetti and garlic bread and I had tilapia salad and melba toast. Yum, Yum. right now I feel so full I could burst.

No comments: