Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 21

Still 194 today I guess I’ll do an apple day. The hardest part is waiting ‘til noon to start the apples. If you need to do this you better get small apples because after you eat 2 large ones you really don’t feel like eating anymore. I haven’t been very thirsty either.

I was looking for cream of wheat to fix my girls for dinner tonight (they’ve been playing out in the cold and that’s what they wanted to eat) and I found a bag of mint M&M’s…I ignored them, wasn’t even tempted. I wonder what I’ll do when I’m done with the diet and the HCG is out of my system. Will the cravings come back or not, will I want to eat even if I’m not hungry? I can’t believe the amount of time I have spent in kitchen since the diet started and I haven’t eaten everything in sight. I’m finding myself wanting to cook dinner for the family now, before I hated it, probably because self consciously I was overweight and didn’t like it and knew that bad eating habits were the reason…who really knows.

No comments: