Monday, December 22, 2008

Day17

I weighed in at 194, again on my brother-in-laws scale, I'll double check it when I get home. We left Burley this morning around 11am and got to I-84 south and it was closed due to white out conditions. We went back to Declo and took the frontage road all the way to Malta, blasting through snow drifts but it wasn't any better so we drove back to the junction and went to Pocatello and down I-15. We got to Bountiful and decided to spend the night here with my sister.
I did good this morning, I got up and fixed everyone sausage patties, hashbrowns and eggs. It is really kind of irritating me that I have no cravings anymore, that used to be one of my favorite breakfasts. I had tea. We were on the road at lunchtime and I forgot about it until my husband said that he was hungry so I fixed him some cheese and crackers and I had my chicken and cabbage salad. When we got to my sisters home I fixed them sandwiches and soup and I had fish and tomatoes. I'll fix a baked apple for dessert and go to bed, I'm pooped.

No comments: