Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 19

Today I still weighed 194 so I must have been pretty accurate with my figuring on the other scales. It’s sad though, I wish I were losing faster. Now that my wild weekend is over I can get back to walking the neighborhood in the mornings. That can only help, right? I can get to some classes at the spa too. I’d like to try yoga, I’ve never been very good at it but hey, something is better than nothing.

Okay, before I go any further I have to confess. I snitched a bite of bread pudding tonight. I made ham and potatoes for our dinner tonight and I made bread pudding for dessert and I really had no intension of tasting it, I’ve been so good up til now but my daughter just about fainted when she tasted it and I couldn’t believe her that it was that good so I did it, I cheated. I’ll walk extra fast tomorrow to make up for it and that’s all I had, I promise. Other that that I had chicken and celery sticks for lunch and chicken and salad for dinner and a baked apple for dessert.

Merry Christmas from all of us!


No comments: