Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 20

I still weigh 194 so that proves it… you cannot cheat even a little or you don’t lose weight. Never ever.
We had a very merry Christmas here today.
This is Molly in her new hat and sweater. I'm glad she was able to stay for Christmas.Taylor and Josie each got 50 bucks.
Dad likes Words of Wisdom so he got the perfect gift.
I got a big table book on horses. Notice the tea, that’s breakfast. Josie got a fun bag from her sister Taylor.
Taylor took the tree down and had the living room all back to normal by noon. She is such a sweetheart.
I had fish and cucumbers for lunch and fish and radishes for dinner.
You know what I noticed today? My feet don’t hurt anymore and the more I thought about it I haven’t noticed them hurt for quite a while now so I got to checking and my thumbs don’t hurt and the end of my crooked finger on my left had where rheumatoid arthritis has been very painful is hardly noticeable anymore, my back hardly aches and I’m not feeling a need to take my afternoon naps anymore.
Tomorrow will be even better.

No comments: