Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 15

Dec 20th Day 15
I weighed 197 still this morning. Another plateau? We left early this morning. The girls came in and woke us up at 3am. They said they didn't want us to wake them up. We filled up with gas and
headed out. The weather cooperated with us very well. There were a few snowy spots but it didn't cause us any problems. I was a little hungry on the drive but drank my tea and water and didn't have to eat until 12:30, chicken and tomatoes. I ate in the car before going in to the party so I wouldn't have to eat in front of my family. Okay let me say this. I was not hungry when they ate and everything looked and smelled great, I was not tempted to eat but I did feel like I was missing out on a fabulous meal. That's me eating the apple.







When we left we stopped for gas and I went inside to pay and noticed the donut case, again I wasn't tempted but felt like I was missing out on what other people can enjoy.
I know it will all be worth it in the end.
About 6pm I felt hungry again so I had tilapia and was good until 9pm when we got to our destination I had the cabbage and melba toast. To full for fruit tonight. I took some pictures at the party and when I get home I'll post them.

This was a fun game we played. Everyone drew a slip of paper out of a bowl and it is the name of an animal. Only one other person has the same animal as you ( so there are pairs of animals, a different animal for each 2 persons) when the caller says "go" everyone starts making the noise or actions of their animal and tries to find their mate before anyone else does. It can get pretty noisy so be prepared.











No comments: