Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 18

I weighed 194 again today, according to my sister’s scale. Tomorrow I can weigh on my own and see for sure where I am. I feel good though. I got up early with my sister and we had a good talk this morning before anyone else got up. For breakfast I had tea and ½ a grapefruit. We got on the road about 11 am, it was snowing in Bountiful and Salt Lake but once we got around the point of the mountain it was blue sky and sunshine until Beaver and then we got clouds but no more bad weather the rest of the trip.

For lunch I had chicken and cabbage and melba toast. When we got home for dinner I had Tilapia, broccoli and melba toast and for dessert later I had strawberries.

Tomorrow I need to go to GV Spa and get my injection and weigh in maybe hit a class or two, maybe. It will be Christmas Eve and I need to get a lot of shopping done, ahg, last minute shopper this year.

I’m fixing ham dinner tomorrow for our Christmas Eve party I’m pretty positive now I’ll be able to get through with zero problems.

No comments: