Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day12

I still weigh 199, hopefully this is the last day at this weight.

I went to bed late again and forgot to set my alarm and didn’t get up until 4:45am I am already late for the day, I hope it won’t be like this all day.

My bosses took our small work group to breakfast this morning to The Egg and I. The food there is so good and I couldn’t have anything but tea, they didn’t have any grapefruit. Everybody’s plates looked good, before this diet I could have eaten everything they got but I really had no appetite. Again I think of my old eating habits and it makes me ill to think I used to eat like that or that I even could’ve eaten like that. When this is over I’m pretty sure I’m going to be feeding my family better.

1 comment:

Merit Badge Mom said...

Sharon- That is so awesome. I am so excited for you. I hope you can make it to the Christmas Party. I am excited to see you. Good Luck. But it doesn't sound like you need it.

PS I love your Christmas Card.