Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 13

Today I still weighed 199. I’m trying to stay very positive about this but it is getting frustrating. I called Marium and told her and after a few questions about my health and diet she suggested that I do the “apple day” where starting at lunch I can eat up to 6 apples whenever I feel the need. I am not allowed anything else but water and only enough to quench my thirst. I do this until lunch the next day. Pray with me that I loose some more weight today.

Today was my last day at the Totally Nuts warehouse :( (www.totallynutz.com). I loved working there. When I first started I was eating nuts all the time because I had to sample them to make sure they were cooking right and of course I had to sample all the other nuts and sweets too for quality control you know. (another example of how my eating was out of control) It was close to 1 month later when I started the HCG Diet and immediately had to stop eating them. It was hard at first because I had gotten used to taking one off of the tray when I would rack it. I would find myself going to do this and pull my hand back and say, “no, no, can’t do that any more.” And except for one occasion when a pinhead of hot glaze splashed on my hand nothing from the warehouse went into my mouth. After a few days I wasn’t even tempted anymore.
It’s amazing how I’m not tempted on a lot of things. My girls and I made caramel corn puffs tonight and I didn’t even want to taste one and when it was time to break them up I didn’t even touch them because of the butter in them, I didn’t want it to absorb into my skin.

I had the same breakfast and lunch was chicken salad and dinner was tilapia. I’m really getting to like that fish. My husband asked if I could have halibut because he likes that too and then we could all eat the same thing. I think he’s starting to realize this ain’t no hoax.

No comments: