Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 18

Today’s weight… 178!!! Another pound, yeah! It shouldn’t be as busy at work today so I may be able to eat lunch, hopefully. What a stressful day yesterday was, more than I’m going to share with you, I don’t want to bore you, but I’m sure that’s what assisted with my weight loss. Today I am not going to forget my tea, I was lost without it yesterday. It’s Blooming Flower’s made from Jasmine and other flowers, if you haven’t seen it I suggest you find it and try it if you are a tea drinker. It’s a hard little ball of herbs and when you put it in hot water it re-hydrates and blooms and it’s real pretty to see and to watch.
I quit running while I’m on the injections but I’m still walking. I feel so much better while I’m on the injections too; I need to find out if there is a way I can get 1 or 2 shots a week just to stay pain free not necessarily to lose weight but if that’s a bonus I’ll take it too.
Ok, I lied, work wasn’t easy today. I didn’t get home until after nine. I did however get to take a break at noon and eat as much of my lunch of chicken and cabbage as I could before having to get back to work. I think I’m to old for this kind of work. Dinner is the rest of my lunch and I'm going to eat that in bed just before I fall to sleep.

No comments: