Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 12

Well we made it. We got to Burley about 1:30 pm this afternoon and stopped at the grocery store to get some stuff for Bub and I got 4 ounces of turkey breast and a tomato for lunch. I weighed 181 at Diane's house this morning, I probably gained from drinking my tea spiked water for 4 hours while driving up there, it may have sugar in it. I did really good on the diet there too. She fixed eggs and potato's for breakfast and all I had was some tea. I did get a Dr. Pepper though when we left Bountiful so I would stay awake while driving and I got another one in Snowville. I had Chicken and Brocolli for dinner later here at Bub's before we went to the hot tubs for a soak. Terry took pictures but forgot to save them so I can't post any today, maybe we'll go again tonight and I'll take the pictures.

No comments: