Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 17

***179*** this morning, Yeah!!! I beat that 180 mark; I hope I can stay under it from now on.
Monica, the nurse at the Spa, paid me the best compliment on my weight yesterday. She said that I am really looking good and that I have a figure. I’ve never had a figure and I’m thinking like curves, like my waist is smaller than my hips and I’m not straight up and down. That made me feel so good.
I worked a 12 hour shift today at Entrada, oh my gosh, I’m so tired and my back hurts and I didn’t get to eat any lunch and I just want to scream and then cry. All I can say is I better have lost weight today or I’ll scream louder than you want to hear.
The family is out back having a weiner roast and I’m inside having … you guessed it broccoli and tilapia but and apple for dessert not strawberries. I hear my bed calling my name.

No comments: