Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 15

The scale said I weighed 181 today, I was shocked especially after have pancakes yesterday.
I fixed pancakes again for breakfast this morning, we left right after to go back to St. George. We stopped in Ogden to see my mom and step dad and they had lunch ready for us. Tuna casserole but I had tilapia and cabbage. We stopped again in SLC to see my son Zach for a few minutes,
he gave me a string of pearls and earings for my birthday. He’s so thoughtful, I love him. Then we didn’t stop again until we got to my daughter’s in St. George and she had fixed goulash, one of my favorites, for dinner so I had to have a bowl of it. When we got home I had a plate of chicken and broccoli, I’m sure I’ll pay for it tomorrow. I did drink a ton of water all the way home though so that should help.

No comments: