Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 14

I didn’t get on the scales this morning. After I came back from running I had to go to the store to get some pancake mix for breakfast and by the time I got breakfast cleaned up and out of the way I felt it was too late to weigh. Besides that I snitched some pancakes and eggs and I felt guilty about it.
Today we went to visit Terry’s aunts and uncles that still live in Oakley. There are 2 uncles and 2 aunts but we didn’t get to see one of the aunts, she wasn’t feeling up to having company. For a late lunch we went back to the pizza place and Terry and I both got salads this time. He said mine looked really good to him yesterday, but he got more stuff on his and then put Ranch dressing all over it. I stuck with my lettuce and chicken.
For dinner I had tilapia and cabbage again.

No comments: