Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 23

192 still, but that’s okay, I’m working again today and I know the exercise will help.
Chef Dino greeted me with “Hey skinny”, I liked that. My family says I look thinner, my youngest daughter says my boobs are getting smaller. I don’t know if I liked that one or not. I’ve always had large breasts and wanted smaller ones and now to hear that it kind of hurt, just a little. Maybe I’ll just have to work on firming them up.
Today I had tea and water for breakfast and for lunch, which I almost forgot about because I wasn’t hungry and was busy, I had a chicken salad with melba toast. For dinner I had chicken and radish salad, melba and strawberries. Love that part.
I tried taking new pictures but I don’t know how to work the camera so when my daughter gets home I’ll do pictures.

No comments: