Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 25

I’m still at 191. Boy is this going slow now. I walked this morning to see if that will help any. I was feeling a little hungry at breakfast but I had a funeral to go to this morning so I figured I would be okay till lunch and I was. While I was at the funeral I happened to cross my legs and discovered something I haven’t seen for a while, my calf and foot hung down instead of across. I was so excited to see that. I can’t tell you how good it made me feel.
After lunch I started deep cleaning the living room and putting away the rest of the Christmas stuff that got missed earlier or that has been delivered since Christmas day. I was finding nuts and chocolates and popcorn that hadn’t gotten eaten and my brain started in on me that I needed to eat it, all of it, as much as I could fit into my mouth. I knew I wasn’t hungry so I had to think about what I was feeling and I remembered that I hadn’t taken my pills this morning so I took them and that helped a little bit and then I just had to get out of the house before I did something I’d be sorry for so I told my daughter “let’s go now” She had been wanting me to take her down to her friends house.
I stopped into Green Valley Spa, after dropping her off, for a lecture but the lady didn’t show and I ended up staying and talking with a couple of women who are on their first 500 calorie day. You go girls!
I fixed swiss chard today to go with my fish for lunch. I’ve never had it before and it wasn’t too bad. For dinner I had chicken and broccoli and a baked apple for dessert.
I just read Kenley's posts and laughed and laughed, I know how he feels.

No comments: