Saturday, December 6, 2008

HCG day 1

Today is the official 1st day of the HCG diet. It's the 1st high fat day. I went to work at Entrada Country Club this morning at 7:30. I am the hostess for the restaurant so I figured I could get lots of fat at work. I started with a cup of decaf green tea and then a cup of hot chocolate then a cup of Sierra Mist. I ate 2 cheese and bacon biscuits and had some hard candy I brought to work to share with everyone. I ate a thin mint and then fixed a warm brownie and stuck 2 candy cane kisses in it and ate that. Just before lunch time I had a bowl of beef and baked potato soup and then topped it all off with a chocolate lave cake with vanilla ice cream. The cooks at work are shaking their heads and can't believe that I can eat all that. Me either. When I left work I went to the grocery store and bought a half gallon of eggnog and drank half of that undiluted. Ugh. I feel so full and I really want to throw it all up but I know I won't. I haven't even got to dinner yet. We are just on our way out now to a Christmas Dinner at our church. I'll catch you up when we get back.

No comments: