Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Series Day 1

I’m baaack!

I went into the spa today to get weighed and get my first shot for my second series. I weighed in at 186. So in the last three weeks I have gained back 5 pounds. My job is very stressful right now and my father in law died the day before Valentine’s Day and so I had to go to Idaho for the funeral and I admit I found some comfort food there and ate more of it than I should have, but I also have been running and exercising so it could be muscle too because I am staying right around 186. I really haven’t had an appetite for fish or chicken lately. In fact I haven’t eaten any for 3 weeks. It will be nice to get back to simple foods again. I already went and bought some more tilapia. I couldn’t get any of my family to eat the diet food with me and that kind of made it hard to want to fix anything nutritious.

Today after I left the spa I went to McDonald’s and got a big breakfast, 3 pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, a sausage patty and a biscuit. Oh, and some mini cini buns. Then I went to my daughters and walked with her and the kids to take them to school and 1 lap around the track and then I went to In and Out Burgers and got a double double burger, fries and a chocolate shake. When I got home I found the chocolate covered macadamia nuts and ate the whole jar then I went to the Blue and Gold banquet and had a taco and a couple of brownies for dessert. I am stuffed. I am going to bed. I hope I can sleep and not have any nightmares about food.

No comments: