Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 2

After all I ate yesterday I thought for sure that I would have gained a couple of pounds but I still weighted 186 this morning. Tomorrow has to be a gain. My gosh, you wouldn’t believe what I’ve eaten today. For breakfast I had a 4 egg omelet with sauerkraut, avocado, mixed peppers and cheese and then a brownie and thin mint ice cream. I had to finish off the ice cream so it wouldn’t be hanging around for the next few weeks. My husband saw what I had in front of me and about died. He said “are you going to eat all that” and I said “ I’m sure going to try.” And I did.
We are so busy at work that we barely have time to sit down for a break and no time for lunch so I stopped at the grocery store and bought 4 bags of Easter chocolates and jelly beans, that way I could eat fat day long. Oh, and then my manager ordered some pizza and I had 3 slices of that. When I got home I sliced and ate a whole avocado and ate more of the candy that I didn’t finish at work. Marium said I probably won’t lose as much weight this time or as fast as I did before so I have to prepare myself for that so that I don’t get disappointed if the weight doesn’t come off as fast as I want it to. We’ll see how it goes.

No comments: