Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 3

Okay here it comes. I weighed 190 this morning. I didn’t get to bed until 1:30am and then I got real cold and curled up in a ball and tried to get some sleep. The alarm went off at 4:30 and my feet were still cold when I got up so I turned the heater on in the bathroom and sat there until I felt warm again.
I forgot to take my shot this morning before I left for work and didn’t remember until around noon when I started feeling hungry and didn’t know why and then I realized what happened so I called my husband to bring it to me. He’s so good to me he brought it right away and even injected me. I felt better after lunch, which was iceberg lettuce and tilapia with vinegar dressing.
We had another busy day at work today, we only had to preset for 6 arrivals but we had twenty refreshes to do. I was so exhausted by the time I got done I felt like I could sleep for years.
When I got off work at 3:30 I wanted to go to the restaurant at the Club house and get something to eat but I remembered I was on this diet and couldn’t start thinking like that or I would get into trouble.
At 5 I fixed me a salad with chicken and had some strawberries with it, yum. I think I’ll have some tea and go to bed early tonight.

No comments: