Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 41

185 again today. I really don’t want to stay at this weight, I want to get down at least 20 more pounds. I have been at this weight long enough now to feel fat again, but if I never lose another pound I’ll be okay. It was nice to lose pounds as fast as I did. I guess I have little patience. Oh, while I’m thinking about it, I went walking this morning and I just wore a light jacket because I thought I might get hot walking but I was actually getting colder so I thought I would jog a bit to warm up, maybe a block before I got tired and ended up going about a mile before getting tired. That was a mile farther than I thought I could jog. It felt so weird to not get exhausted by all that extra weight jiggling around. Before when I would jog my back would hurt and so I expected that again today but it never came, I still feel good. I am so happy right now, it’s amazing where I am in my life at this moment. A diet that works, a new job, a new car, a wonderful husband and wonderful children and grandchildren and friends like Marium, who care about me and my health. Marium, I love you.
The fish salad I had for lunch yesterday was so good I had to have it again today. For dinner I had chicken and broccoli.

No comments: