Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 40

Just like a yoyo, 186 again today, I’d give up if I wasn’t so close to being done. I guess I get discouraged easily. Yesterday was such a good day too. Water today, water, water and more water. I’ve got to think water.
I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose so I swabbed my throat with tea tree oil and hoped for the best. Tonight I’ve been coughing and it sounds like maybe it has gone to my lungs, oh I hope not I hate being sick. I’m going to swab again before bed with the tea tree oil and pray that it will be gone in the morning.
I do not like having days off. I wasn’t hungry but I wanted to eat every time I went into the kitchen. I kept drinking water when I would think I was hungry and that helped some. I even raked up the back yard today to get me out of the house for a while. I need to get my peas planted earlier this year. Last year it got hot sooner than it normally does and they didn’t do well at all. It was probably 60* today, it felt nice.
For lunch and dinner I ate the rest of the parmesan chicken, it tasted better cold, wasn’t as salty.

No comments: