Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 39

I’m back to 184 pounds today. Yoyo, yoyo. Boring. Maybe I’m getting immune to the HCG. I’m guessing that’s why 40 injections is the max in any 6 week period. When I talked with Marium yesterday about going on the South Beach Diet she thought there are too many grains in it and that I should watch out for that and to do phase 1 for 3 weeks instead of just 2.
Today was a better day at work. I felt more productive. I’m really going to love it there.
I fixed fish for lunch today and mixed it with chopped celery and crumbled up melba and a little salt and pepper and it was mighty tasty. Yum, yum. For dinner I fixed parmesan chicken but it was too salty. I think the recipe was wrong, I’ll try it again and adjust it a bit and strawberries for dessert. Surprise, surprise.

No comments: