Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 38

What a shock! I weighed 186 again this morning, how depressing.:( The only thing I can think the cause would be is not drinking enough water. Since I have started drinking so much of this new jasmine tea I know I haven’t had as much plain water. So I really tried to increase it today. I think that I lost fat around my bladder which gave it more room to expand because when I pee now I pee a lot which means my bladder is holding more than it used to. I don’t mean to gross you out but all these little things I find are so exciting to me. Especially when I thought I had a bladder problem which now I know was just a fat problem and not my bladder at all. Whew!
So my first day at work was okay. There is a lot that I need to learn by just repeatetiveness (sp) so it will take a few days to get it down, the other stuff is just cleaning like you would anywhere. Tomorrow I’ll learn how to place orders and make reports.
I took chicken and tomatoes for lunch and for dinner I had chicken and onions. Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: