Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DAy 8

I weighed in at 183 again today; I definitely have to drink more water. I try, I really do but I’m so busy at work I don’t have time to do anything but clean. Today is my day off work and I have already drank 3 bottles of water and it’s only noon. I hope I can get through the other 5 by bed time. For lunch I had a chicken salad and for afternoon snack I ate another apple.
My daughter Molly suggested that I do jumping jacks before running and maybe that would help with my soreness. I missed my run this morning, it was cold, so I ran in the early afternoon after lunch had settled a bit. The jumping jacks didn’t help. For dinner I had tilapia and lettuce and strawberries for dessert. I only got 6 bottles of water down me but I had tea too so maybe I got the whole gallon of water today.

No comments: