Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 7

This morning I weighed in at 183. It has started to slow down. I need to drink more water that always seems to help. For breakfast I had my tea and for lunch I ate a tomato and an apple. For dinner I had a chicken salad and no fruit.
I’m still having a few pains in my legs and shoulders when I first start out in the mornings but as long as I keep moving I get feeling better. It’s when I stop and sit for too long that I get stoved up, sometimes I feel like the tin man, all rusty and squeaky and I need to be oiled up in order to move. I hope this isn’t permanent and that the HCG will help again like it did in the first go around. Do any of you readers have any suggestions for me? What has helped you with your aches and pains? I don’t want to take any prescriptions, if you’ve tried something natural that’s good let me know about it please.

No comments: