Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 17

Still 182 pounds. At least I’m not going up, right?

I don’t know what happened this morning but I ran out of time and didn’t get breakfast and didn’t have time to fix me any lunch either but I had some almonds at work so I ate those and then for lunch I fixed a slice of wheat bread with peanut butter and I was actually not hungry all day. For dinner I had a big bowl of broccoli.

We were pretty busy at work today, I probably washed, dried and folded 20 robes. I cleaned 3 kitchens and dusted 2 units. That’s besides all the due ins and due outs that I need to do daily. I’ll have to take some pictures of the Inn’s to show you how pretty they are. Better yet just check out the web site it has better pictures anyway. Then you will know why I love Entrada like I do. www.innatentrada.com

1 comment:

T said...

Ok weighing yourself every day???

That's too much pressure!

It took me 2.5 years to lose 135 lbs on Weight Watchers, and some weeks I only lose 2/10ths of a pound. Soooo slow, but remember that slow and steady wins the race!

I love you, and keep plugging away at it, it's like changing anything, it's all about each day adding up, and not the days that don't show up on the scale!