Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 38

10 minutes short of a 12 hour work day. BUT, I got to eat lunch today. Spinach and strawberries. When I got home, after 8, I was so hungry that I ignored my no eating after 7 pm rule and fixed some beef and broccoli for dinner. Now it’s bedtime.

Last night I went to bed just after 10 pm. I laid on my right side and when I woke up this morning at 4:30 am I was still on my right side. D’ya think I was tired? When I stood up the room started spinning real bad, I could hardly stand so I laid back down till the dizziness went away and I got up again but it was still there. I forced myself to walk down to the kitchen and get a drink of water. My body kept wanting to go to the right. It was like when I was little and my dad would spin me around and then laugh because I couldn’t walk straight. I weighed myself (175#) and changed into my running clothes but decided that I had better walk this morning instead. It was hard walking in a straight line but I made the 3 mile circuit in about 35 minutes. I started feeling better by the time I left for work and it didn’t bother me any more today. We’ll see what happens in the morning.

No comments: