Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 20

Okay I was at 177 again today so now we know that if I don’t work all day I don’t lose any weight, darn it! I’ve got the next 3 days off so does that mean that I won’t lose any weight? We’ll see.
My husband and I were out running errands around lunch time and I asked him if he was hungry… what a stupid question to ask a man... anyway he said yes so we went to Basilia’s and they didn’t have anything on the menu that I could rearrange and eat so I just had water while Terry ate his lunch and really wasn’t bothered by it at all. When we got home later I had chicken and cabbage and an apple. Ok, that cabbage is all gone, now I can start on the romaine lettuce. I haven’t even had any beef in this go around. By the way Harmon’s is having a meat sale this week. Check it out if you can. I had some chicken for dinner and strawberries for a snack.
I think I’ve got my monthly, maybe that’s why there was no loss yesterday.

No comments: